Technical Analysis Research and Trading Ideas
SD Trading System stand for Supply-Demand based Trading System. We offer supply-demand model based market analysis and trading ideas to investors, full- and part-time independent traders. We also provide Technical Analysis based training for serious traders who would like to shape up their trading knowledge and skills.
Our Subscription Includes…
- Daily and Weekly Reports – Market Commentaries
Using technical analysis, we identify the major and minor trends and the staying power of those trends. Armed with this information, we publish a short report after the market close Monday-Thursday and then a lengthy report over the weekend that covers overall market conditions, commodities and a watch list that contains some trading ideas for next week.
- Stocks and ETFs Trading Setups and Watch List
With the knowledge of the market and sectors trends, we select 5~10 trade-able Stocks and ETFs candidates every week. All those trading ideas will be posted in weekly commentaries on Sunday Morning with entries, stops and targets.
- Real Time Future Trading Room
We utilize Slack communication channel as our real time trading room. we trade Emini /ES, WTIC /CL, Gold /GC, and several ETFs.
Our Technical Analysis and Training Course Includes…
- Lesson 1: Market Cycles, Economy Data, and Trading Opportunities
- Lesson 2: Candlestick patterns for bullish and bearish reversals
- Lesson 3: Chart patterns recognition for profitabletrading
- Lesson 4: Advanced Elliot wave and Fibonacciratio based trading
- Lesson 5: Sell and Short Selling: How to benefit from price declines
- Lesson 6: Beyond candlesticks: Renko, Point & Figure, and Seasonality Charts
- Lesson 7: Supply-Demand Model and Build Effective Trading Systems
- Lesson 8: ETF and ETN Trading
- Lesson 9: Option Basics (call/put/spread)
- Lesson 10: Future Trading
- Lesson 11: Technical Indicators
- Lesson 12: Intro to Trading Psychology
- Lesson 13: Advanced Option Trading Strategies (TBD Q1 2017)
- Lesson 14: TradeStation Easy Language Programming (TBD Q1 2017)
Subscribe to SDTradeSystem.com and put our 15+ years of experience to work for your investment needs.